Don is a wonderful speaker who would love to help make your event a success! He shares on a variety of topics, from his own conversion story to how to evangelize more effectively. Don is a member of the Third Millennium Media Speakers Bureau; to request more information or book Don, please use the contact form or this link at Third Millennium Media.
Topics Include: Why Catholic?
- How a Protestant Evangelist Found His Home in the Catholic Church
- The Catholic Moment: Why Catholicism is Actually What our Culture is Looking For Right Now
- Why People Become Catholic and What You Can Do to Help Them Along
- How to Talk to a Skeptic: An Easy to Follow Guide to Everyday Apologetics
- 10 Reasons People Reject Christianity: Understanding Why Skeptics Won't Follow Jesus
- Relational Apologetics: The Role of Listening and Asking Questions in Evangelism
- Advancing the Kingdom of God in a Postmodern Culture: Spreading the Gospel to People who Don't Believe in Truth
- Using the Old Testament to Explain the Story of Jesus
- Telling the Story of Jesus: How to Explain the Gospel as a Story Rather Than a Fact Sheet
- Miracles are Nothing to be Ashamed Of: Why You Should Use Personal Experiences of God in Evangelism and How to Do it Without Sounding like a Loon
- Christianity and Pagan Myths: How to Answer the Skeptic's Charge that Jesus is Just another Ancient Hero Tale
- They Still Haven't Found What They are Looking For: How to Use the Universal Human Experience of Longing and Guilt to Open a Door to the Gospel
- Is God an Egomanic? Why God Requires Worship and Sacrifice
- The Reason for the Rules: How to Understand God's Law
- 5 Truths About God that almost Every Skeptic Gets Wrong
- Why Hell is Just and Heaven Won't be Boring: Answering Objections to Christian Claims about the Afterlife
- Why Christians Focus so Much on Abortion and Homosexuality (And are Right to Do So)
- Beloved Sons of God: What we Learn About Jesus from Old Testament Sons
- The Meaning of Life According to God: Answers to Our Five Biggest Questions
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die? Answering Objections to the Atonement
I first met Don when he was entering the Catholic Church. Don came into the Church with a strong relationship with God and Jesus in particular. Don has a high level of theological expertise and has been able to guide me through my questions of faith and the Church. He is clear, organized and detailed and his presentation style reflects this. He delivers complex concepts in a reasonable and understandable way, with timely humor. He holds everyone's attention while teaching while never slipping into a dull and lifeless delivery. Don has improved our parish wherever he has involved himself. I recommend him without reservation!
- Deacon Gerard Wallace, St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Huntington Beach, CA.
- Jim Piotrowski, Chapter Director Ratio Christi
- Charlie Corum, LASBA
- Stan Gabriel, Global Leadership Develop Team- Campus Crusade for Christ, Int’l, Board Member- Christian Ministry Training Association