The Don Johnson Show, 11-30-09
- Brandon shares about the apologetic limitations of 30 minute conversations with one’s maintenance man.
- James the Magician hosts a much more effective and entertaining apologetic presentation in Wales this week.
- Don clarifies some points from the discussion last episode with Aaron.
- A columnist in the U.K. offers some bad advice to a woman who is unsure about her faith.
- Sally Quinn displays some ignorance in attacking Sarah Palin’s Christianity. (We note David Limbaugh’s piece in this discussion.)