- The Giglio Imbroglio
- Does “Gospel-centrality” Mean Christians Don’t Protest or Get Frustrated?
- Are You Now or Have You Ever Been...
- Silence and the Passion: On CNN, Louie Giglio, and Me
- An Inauguration to Make George Orwell Proud
- Bullied on the President's Stage
- King's Dream
- Raising Eric Metaxas: Challenging Consumers of Culture
The Don Johnson Show, 1-21-13 This week contained many culturally controversial events: President Obama was inaugurated on Monday, which was also Martin Luther King Day, and Tuesday was the 40th anniversary of the Roe vs. Wade decision. Don and Brandon discuss how these events relate, and whether or not Christians should be vocally and visibly working to affect change in the culture. These articles go with the show: