Don and Brandon discuss the relationship between this world and the next, using Don’s trip to Sequoia National Park as an illustration.
Some more articles demonstrating an abject refusal to acknowledge the truth when it comes to abortion and other major moral issues of our time:
- Alison Bedendikt on why women should not show off the sonogram pictures of their babies.
- Eric Metaxes has a great column in response.
- Benedikt on why pro-abortion advocates should be OK with sex-selection abortions.
- Denise Paolucci wants to hand out iPods to Texas women who want an abortion so they won’t have to hear the sound of their baby’s heartbeat during the mandatory pre-procedure ultrasound.
- Mike Adams on how to discuss abortion and rape.
- Matt Barber on the gay activist science deniers.
- Eric Metaxes on the will to disbelieve.