March 9, Hour 1
- The next generation of college students in America are not as smart as they used to be.
- Catholic Education and its radical autonomy in today’s culture.
- Caller: The rise of atheism has had a direct impact on autonomy and education; it has led to indifference in society.
- Caller: Many people in the Catholic Church are philosophically fragmented.
March 9, Hour 2
- Caller: The Church is marginalized because Science and Psychology are seen as found more “credible.”
- Is philosophy still valid in today’s culture?
- Caller: What do you mean by the term “great thinkers”, give me an example!
- Caller: Jesus gave us himself, this isn’t a mere “religion”.
March 10, Hour 1
- Caller: The Holy Spirit is more and more visible now in the Catholic Church.
- Ghoulish proposal gives mothers pregnant with a damaged baby an agonizing choice: Abort the dying child, or give birth so body parts can be used for transplants.
March 10, Hour 2
- Psychology of taking pictures of food for Instagram. Kim Kardashian’s pictures on Instagram show how women are looking for “intimacy” without actually being intimate with someone.
- Caller: True intimacy is found in making time for God, not in images on social media.
- Monasteries are what have kept the liturgies alive, and serve as examples of how Catholics should behave in the workplace.
- The Benedictine option.