Don sits in for Patrick Madrid:
- California dams bursting with record rainfall – but the government still cries “drought”.
- Do things cease to exist until God names them?
- Caller: I think that the 2+2=5 idea is simply an attempt to make God bigger.
- Noah and Don discuss the existence of logic.
- What is the relationship between theology and math?
- Can a woman marry a robot? Is the Catholic Church really too rigid – or not rigid enough?
- “Monopoly” game may change board pieces.
- Meryl Streep Golden Globe controversy.
- Caller: I think Meryl Streep had a valid point.